There are numerous hosting providers on the internet that render great offers to customers while providing an eye-catching and attractive look to your website. However, the look alone won’t do much because you want a smooth working and efficient website. Among these hosting providers is SiteGround.
SiteGround is where all my websites are currently hosted, and I’ve been using them for years now without any complaint.
However, this is not SiteGround review, in this post, we’ll be focusing on SiteGround Black Friday Deal 2018. We’ll reveal to you all you need to know about this deal and how you can purchase it.
I’d, therefore, urge you to seize this opportunity and get a high-quality web host for your websites at an insanely affordable price. Remember, this type of deal comes only once a year. So, take action right now.
SiteGround Black Friday Deal 2019
Do you want to save big during Black Friday? If yes, then your best opportunity is here. You can get a massive discount from the SiteGround Black Friday Deal 2019. It is time to take advantage of a whopping 75% discount on the SiteGround Black Friday deal for 2019.
If you are thinking of making money online, then this is the perfect opportunity to launch either a website or blog.
The Black Friday gives you a massive discount on hosting plans. All you require is to find and use the right hosting by paying less. With that said, you may be thinking when this offer is coming up.
The deal will be live from 24 November, which is the real deal where you can save up to 75% on various hosting plans. The deal will continue until the end of Cyber Monday, which is 27 November 2019. You have a whole lot of deals to grab this season.
Why Choose SiteGround Black Friday Deal?
SiteGround Black Friday Hosting Packages
Websites built on shared resources environment like the shared server, memory, and storage get reliability, and scalability from SiteGround shared host. Irrespective of the plan you want, you will get a free domain name, one SSL, and free site transfer.
Furthermore, users can get unlimited emails; a user interface by cPanel, 99.9% uptime assurance, 24/7 technical support, and free backup of data on a regular basis.
SiteGround offers three different shared hosting plans. These plans are:
The startup plan is suitable for people that are starting up a new website. It is an entry-level plan that offers 10 GB of storage for users. It is also ideal for people that have 10,000 visitors per month. The plan goes for $3.95 per month.
This plan is suitable for people with multiple websites and wants an extra feature than what the “Startup” plan offers. Users are given 20 GB web storage, which also includes 25,000 visits monthly. The plan is designed to attract more traffic to your website and goes for $7.95 per month.
If you are looking for something more than the GROWBIG and STARTUP, then the GOGEEK is the perfect option. It is designed in such a way that it fulfils all the needs of your business. It has more powerful servers, which offer 30 GB web storage space. You can get up to 100,000 visitors per month, and it goes for $14.95 per month.
SiteGround BlackFriday Cloud Servers and Dedicated Hosting
This type of hosting is suitable for you especially if:
- You are looking for lower startup price for your website hosting
- You are looking for a hosted administrator with low to medium traffic on websites
- You are bored with using slow shared hosting and poor quality service and in search of the best hosting company
How to Get the SiteGround Black Friday Deal?
SiteGround offers up to 75% discount on its regular plan for $9.95 per month while the same hosting package has a special price of $2.95 only. Getting the SiteGround Black Friday Deal is a straightforward process that won’t cost you much. Follow these simple steps, and you will surely find the right door to your room.
- Visit the SiteGround Website HERE
- Select the particular hosting plan you want for your website and click “Get Started”. To get a feel for other hosting plan features, click on “Jump to Plan details.” Once you have selected the particular plan you want, click on “Get this Plan.”
- If you don’t have a domain name, you can select the “Register a new domain” otherwise select the “I already have a ”
- For new domains check if it is available. Once done, click the Proceed button to continue.
- Under the review and complete section, you will have to fill your client information, payment information, password information, purchase information. If the information is correctly fed, you may review and pay your order